1 of 1 people found this helpfulMove a universal poller to a new group in UnDP
This article describes how to add a new group or move a group to a new section of defined pollers in UnDP.
- Click Start > All Programs > SolarWinds Orion > Network Performance Monitor > Universal Device Poller.
- Select the universal poller to be moved.
- Right-click and select Edit.
- Click the Group menu to edit the text.
- Enter the name of the new group.
- Click Finish.
I would have not thought to click in there like that. Don't think I have ever had to do it like that before on any drop down list.
Have a great day!