2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 3, 2017 9:15 AM by martian monster

    What is this called - my brain is not on yet today

    martian monster

      We are working on putting together a Solarwinds ops team here at work and part of this is dealing with cleaning up Solarwinds and all of the hands that have done this or that with all the different Solarwinds products we have.  I forgot what it is called but I remember reading about configuring alerting so say the internet at one of our remote offices goes down and we get an alert on just the router/firewall and not every device that is in that office.  I thought I had read something about this awhile back but for the life of me can't figure out what that was actually called.  Thanks!  - Dave