This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Making an application status turn green based on statistic value

I have been banging my head against the wall trying to figure out something that I am sure is very easy to do, its just not clicking for me at the moment. I have a component monitor that is a VB script. The script returns a value of 0 when there is a problem. I was able to set up an email alert that notifies the NOC when this issue is active but I really need to figure out a way to make the app status change to down or critical when the value is 0. Is this possible? Can I somehow make the application status of 0 cause a red alarm? A temp share we added for testing is returning a 0 but as you can see the app is listed as healthy.  Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions you can offer. Below is an example of the monitor I am working on. SAN Share Alert.jpg