This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Report / Query of tickets assignements

Dear all,

Using the information in History of a ticket, easily helps to find out if a ticket was taken by a tech or given by somebody (line manager) to a tech. Sometimes it might be interesting to create a report / query to extend this from one ticket to many tickets during a specific time frame.

I thought about how to create this information?

To find out if a ticket was taken by a tech the following information is in History:

Name: Joe Bloggs

Action: Assigned to Joe Bloggs from Support Group

If somebody else gave the ticket to the tech the following information is in History:

Name: Anna Black

Action: Assigned to Joe Bloggs from Support Group

If I am not mistaken Reports won't give me access to History at all. Advanced Search does, But only looking for "Contains", "Does not contain" and "Is equal to". But it seems to me that these options won't help me to create a query to show me all tickets assigned to Joe Bloggs from 01/09 - 19/10/2017 with an Name NOT Joe Bloggs (or Joe Bloggs).

I was wondering if somebody was looking for this kind of information out of WHD and found a solution or work around it (just using WHD tools).

Regards,

Eberhard