This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
1 of 1 people found this helpful
It's actually not included in the default template, so either way you will need to edit the Inventory Template.
- For me, I start from Administration and Reporting -> General Settings and clicking on Inventory Template Editor.
- To quickly deselect everything you can check the box for Categories to select everything and once more to deselect it.
- From there, scroll down to Installed Programs and Features and check the box for Installed Certificate.
- Save your template.
- Configure and run your inventory.
- To run the canned report for this go to Reporting -> Configuration Management Reports -> Installed Programs and Features. It's the Installed Certificates report.
If you need further detail let me know.
Perfect! Thanks for taking the time to reply. Much appreciated .