This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Solarwinds Integration to Sharepoint: Automatic Config Upload

Hi,

• I would like to know if Solarwinds can be integrated to share point to automatically upload config backups.
  • What scripting languages and/ API can Solarwinds use in talking to MS Sharepoint?
  • Does Solarwinds support PHP?
  • I don't think NCM could do the uploading unless you can change your config archive location to the appropriate directory on SharePoint. LEM might have more options based on file creation within a directory, but I think you would still need to run an external script to upload the files to SharePoint. And if you are going to have a script that does the uploading, you could have it check your config archive for new files as well. As far as what external programs SolarWinds can use, I believe it can run anything the server it is running on can (at least that has been my experience so far with the alert actions to 'run an external program'. And finally I don't know a thing about PHP. I hope that helped some.