This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Thank you for the smooooooth upgrade!

My Dear Product Team,

I just wanted to say THANK YOU so much for such a smooth upgrade to the latest version of all our modules that I have just went through. I am absolutely blown away by amount of due diligence, hard work and details that you have put together to make it as easy for us as possible. All those hints, guided installs, interactive wizard - everything just awesome. Yes, I had problems and challenges as well, but those largely (if not entirely) due to issues with Microsoft (although I love those guys as well) and thank you so much for not allowing me to install anything on un-patched systems emoticons_wink.png ... ye, it was also part of your automated health checks, nice one. Wow, I can only imagine how much checks have been left under the hood that I didn't even notice. You guys truly ROCK!!!

pastedImage_0.png