2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 18, 2017 1:36 PM by pmaldonato

Report ensuring updates are getting installed

I need to create a report to ensure that when updates are pushed all of our stations are getting them installed correctly. Does anyone know of a premade report that I could use r would this have to be something I would have to create from scratch? I would need to run it against different computer groups within our environment.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

• Re: Report ensuring updates are getting installed

Hello pmaldonato,

Firstly, if you are using Update Management or the Update Management wizard to push the updates you can export the task details to get the status on the updates that were installed.  This can be added to a task to happen automatically if you are using these tasks.

Otherwise you can run one of the Computer Update Status reports under Administration and Reporting -> Reporting -> WSUS Reports -> Windows Server Update Services Analytics.

• Re: Report ensuring updates are getting installed

I tried running one of the reports as you suggested and got the following error:

No management servers available to process the request. Thinking I might have to check my management groups one has all my WSUS servers and one has none. I might need to look into doing an initial setup again to get my Patchmanager in line.

Thanks for the reply.