This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

FTP Synchronization Problems

I can no longer synchronize one site with FTP Voyager but the other works fine.

I had to restore my computer to factory defaults and reinstall FTP Voyager.  Access to my site rossolson.org is fine. 

But when I log into tccsa.tc it connects but when I try to synchronize, I get the error message "folder comparison failed or was aborted Check the Transfer Operations List and log for details."

I have been in touch with the server (HostGator) creating new FTP connections but their remedies don't work.  Also, I don't know where the "transfer operations list" is.

Any suggestions.

Thanks.

Ross Olson

I don't know what "place" to send tit to.

• I solved it.  I was using another FTP syncrhonizer and it told me it could not proceed because I did not have access to some of the files.  When I fixed the "share" settings, Voyager began working like the old days.  A "share" setting must have mutated.