This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Dameware 12 Centralised Server - "Proxy error : error reading from remote server"

Hi Everybody,

I wish someone could help me on the situation because I'm searching since a week on it without finding a real solution for my corporation.

First my situation :

I recently build a new dedicated server on Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard (VMware vsphere 6.5) with High Avability and up to date.

This server contains the Central Server + Internet Proxy + Mobile Gateway and is part of our domain. It is joinable from the Web and all is done to make it linked with my domain.name.fr (NAT + PAT + DNS )

I could use my local machine with the Dameware Remote support or Mini Remote control without problem and fully and I can also join my external machine with Internet Sessions.

Version in use :

Dameware  Server Package : 12.0.5.6002

Dameware Remote Support / Mini control : 12.0.2.3

My problem :

Randomly when I want to use Internet session from my Dameware Mini Remote Control, my link is well generated but my collaborator received this text in a blank page :

PROXY ERROR

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

The proxy server could not handle the Request GET/dwnl/

Reason : Error From remote Server

My temporary solution is to restart the Service DameWare Server  and all is done but my problem comes approximativly every each hour !

My server is new and light, nothing else is installed on and I reinstall fully uninstall/install the program Dameware Server in doubt. I see nothing in Windows Log nor system or application.

Something is setting this service unstable but what and how ???

Is someone got any ideas ? Thanks ^^