This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

VOIP Alerts Reporting

Hello Folks,

Hope you all are doing well!

I am new to solarwinds VOIP reporting and don't have much idea about the structure of the contents related to VOIP. I could see some reports on the solarwinds platform but couldn't get the information I needed.

I am hoping to get a report on the Alerts generated for VOIP applications/servers for the last 6 months.

This report will give me an insight into the data which will let us know about the reason for alerts getting generated/number of alerts generated for every node related to VOIP/analyze the trend of alerts.

I will just list the names(hypothetical, just to get an idea) of the columns that will help you identify the data I am looking for:

VOIP Alert details/type,VOIP Alert date,VOIP PercentAvailability

While I could get the below information from the existing VOIP Call details report in Solarwinds:

VOIP node name,IP address,Location,status,Severity

It would be great if any of the VOIP experts could give me some details related to VOIP reporting.

Thank you!