This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Unable to execute Get-SwisData command

Hi Tim I have an issue while executing the Get-SwisData command with the below error, Get-SwisData : The socket connection was aborted. This could be caused by an error processing your message or a receive timeout being exceeded by the remote host, or an underlying network resource issue. Local socket timeout was '00:01:00'. :line:1 char:11 $nodeid = Get-SwisData $swis "SELECT NodeID FROM Orion.Nodes WHERE IPAddress = ' ... + CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (:) [Get-SwisData], communicationException +FullyQualyfiedErrorId : System.ServiceModel.CommunicationException,SwisPowershell.GetSwisData Please help me to solve this issue with Get-SwisData and I can add swissnapin and also connect with my credentials to solarwinds as well but not able to execute Get-SwisData