2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 20, 2017 9:44 AM by jdgecko

Open Worldwide map on USA only

jdgecko

Hello,

I work for a construction company that monitors 60+ nodes that represent each of our connected construction projects with NPM.  All nodes are located in the eastern half of the United States and configured with snmp location so that they auto-configure in Worldwide maps.  I was wondering if there is a way to have Worldwide maps automatically zoom to where my nodes are located or open focused on the US only.  Alternatively, is there a way to have nodes automatically configure in Network Atlas maps as I have one of just the US.

Any guidance or suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

-Gerald

• Re: Open Worldwide map on USA only
          mbird

You can click the "edit" link over your map, and then from there you can click the "Set location and zoom level" button and then pick where you want the map to be centered. It'll save that for you and you can also set the size of the element in case you can't squeeze it all in at the default height.

You can auto-populate the nodes but I think that's over SNMP only, and I found when I did that I had a lot of noise from devices being detected all over the world for some reason so I turned it off. I am not sure if I'm 100% right, but this link should help:

Place nodes automatically on the Worldwide Map

1 of 1 people found this helpful