I'm from IPAM engineering team, and I'll try to help you with this incident. But to do so, could you, please, provide some additional info for this incident?
- What IPAM version you're using?
- What version of Orion SDK is installed?
- What type of admin user you're using (local or domain)?
- Have you performed all required steps to execute API methods?
- Do you have set any Windows security policies to restrict running scripts in Powershell?
- Are you trying to execute API methods from the same machine where IPAM is installed?
1) We recently upgraded from 4.3.2 to 4.5.
3) Domain account added to the local admin group of the server
4) Yes, actually the commands "Get-SwisData $swis 'SELECT NodeID, Caption FROM Orion.Nodes'" work without issue and return data
6) I have tried on the same machine and another machine, both have the same results.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Thank you for the additional details of your incident. I'll use this info for further investigation of this case.
I was able to resolve the issue. Appears the DLL did not register. Reinstalled and it's working now. Thanks!