The only reference to that error I can find is in the article below... Do any of the solutions recommended there help / make sense?
- Node down - Confirm that the selected node or the parent node of the selected object is operationally up.
The node is up
- Mismatched interval - Confirm that the transform interval of the assigned Universal Device Poller matches the polling interval of the selected object.
both are set for 5 minutes from the start
- Unassigned UnDP - Assign the transformed Universal Device Poller to the selected object.
I see two objects assigned
- Unenabled UnDP Poller - Right click on the poller itself and click on Enable
It is enabled.
I am not finding anything else related to that error. You may want to submit a ticket to support so they can dig a little deeper.
You might also take a moment to make sure you are on the latest version(s) of the modules on your Orion server.
Can you describe the poller and transform a bit more? When you look at the results in the UnDP application, they are correct?
There's not really enough information for us to diagnose the issue here.
What are the ACTUAL values being polled
- what are the actual OIDS
- what is the actual returned values
- are you using Get (and not GetNext -- which is probably harmful in this situation)
what are the database rows
- what is actually in the database