Lots of questions, but I'll start out by stating I suspect something environmental on your end.
- Is your DPA service or process actually running? Can you telnet to the servername/IP:port for DPA?
- Is your DPA configured to only use HTTPS connections via the browser?
- Can you hit the DPA UI from the server it's actually running on?
- Are you trying to access DPA from outside the network where it's running without being on that network (not VPN'd in)?
- Are there firewall rules preventing you from hitting a specific IP:port?
DPA is running
DPA is integrated on SSL port 8124
I open DPA console directly from any PC without any issue
All servers in local net 10.0.0.0/8 without VPN
Port is open, I can open DPA console from my PC
This message was appeared when I try to open DPA from SAM components
1 of 1 people found this helpful
Looks like an integration issue then. Recommend opening a support case for this one. They'll need to do a screen share with you and walk through integration and logs likely...