1 2 3 Previous Next 143 Replies Latest reply on Jul 12, 2017 2:07 PM by jasonstak2079

Updated SolarWinds Certified Professional Program (Updated July 12th 2017)

cal.smith

Hi everyone.  My name is Cal Smith and I am the Director of Technical Training here at SolarWinds.  Since joining the company several months ago, one of my goals has been to revitalize the SolarWinds Certified Professional program.  I want to create value for our certified professionals and make sure that when you pass the exam you stand out from the crowd.  I want you to feel that you have achieved something special.

To that end, I am pleased to announce that we are working on a series of product-focused exams, beginning with NPM.  However, we cannot create a great certification exam without the help of our outstanding SolarWinds customers. In early July, beta registration opens for the NPM exam, and we are looking for all skill levels to volunteer and help us vet the new and improved SCP questions.  Space is limited so please sign up early if you want to participate.

I will update this thread with more information as I have it, so please check back! Feel free to post any questions you may have, but please understand that we are working hard to get the new exam out quickly so there may be a delay in my response. I will do my best to provide you with the quality you deserve.

I am excited about our journey towards the upcoming launch of the SolarWinds Certified Professional and hope you are too.

Thanks,

Cal

I just want to thank everyone for all of your support of the SCP program.  I have been overwhelmed by all of the comments and emails.  Next week we roll out the NPM beta exam to SolarWinds employees.  I will provide an update on how the internal beta is progressing.  Until then I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Thanks,

Cal

This week we released the NPM beta exam to employees.  Different teams throughout the company provided a number of volunteers. We are working on getting the registration page up for the external beta.  I hope to begin signup very soon.  Once again I want to again thank everyone for their interest in the SCP.

Thanks,

Cal

I am in Cork, Ireland this week for the EMEA Partner Bootcamp.  We will be delivering the SCP NPM Beta exam on Friday to the partners at the event.  We have made some changes to the exam based on feedback from the internal beta. Today I will be on the SolarWinds Lab episode discussing the SCP.  You can register here https://thwack.solarwinds.com/events/2149.  We are still working on the registration page and I hope to have an announcement that it is live soon. 

Thanks so much,

Cal

The registration page is live.  Please register at the following link if you are interested in participating in the NPM SCP beta exam.  Network Certification | SolarWinds Certified Professional - SolarWinds

Message was edited by: Cal Smith

1 2 3 Previous Next