0 Replies Latest reply on Jun 6, 2017 10:21 AM by fpilipauskas

Questions about new dashboard view & setup

fpilipauskas

Hello Everyone!

I have recently been tasked with setting up more in depth monitoring of all of our locations, but am having trouble on how to create the views I would like to implement.

We already have the main view that separates nodes by city and status, but I would like to create a new dashboard that allows us to create a map to each location for greater visibility.

Example -

Critical Site Dashboard

Map Icon 1 - FL

Map Icon 2 - IL

Map Icon 3 - CO

within each map I'd like to create 3 columns

Columm 1 : Network Devices

Column 2: Storage Devices

Column 3 : Server Devices

The issue I am running into is displaying information for each of these nested groups. I have a group created for the overall location, and then the 3 sub groups mentioned above into the main location group.

When I go to create a new view, I am unable to display statistics for the availability of Only Network Devices in Column 1, and Availability of only Storage Devices in Column 2.

When creating a new view, I am unsure of what type of pre-set view to choose as different views give different options to monitor.

I would like a custom chart to display all nodes for each group initially on each column, and then i can dive into specific nodes for items Id like to monitor below such as ingress/egress, errors&discards, etc.

Is it possible to display information on both groups, and individual nodes within a single view?

Any guidance and links to tutorials would be greatly appreciated