This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Report Question

I'd like to create a report, similar to the screen show below... that came from a widget (clicking on a tech name).  So far, I cannot figure out how to recreate it so I don't have to do a screen capture.  Any help is appreciated.

2017-06-01_12-31-10.jpg

• It would be nice to get ticket details through reports but as far as I know you can't.  Reports are for more high level metric related information and ticket details are only available through queries.  I'd love to send my service desk staff a report each day with open ticket\sla information.

• Thanks for the input... that is what I was afraid of... too bad really.  Even the reports are not quite as flexible as they should be.. any idea if the I can use something like Crystal to get the data directly?