3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 11, 2017 5:23 PM by jrouviere

Remembering passwords with 6.3.1

sicer

Has anyone come across the issue that LEM will no longer remember local user's password after upgrading to 6.3.1?

We dont use the SSO function and have a set of service accounts that are used for various things by various teams etc and pre 6.3.1, they would have the username and pw saved using the 'save credentials' option.

However now each time you go to login again, the fields are just blank. Even if login automatically next time is selected.

Have tried setting the credentials in the properties under login and selected save creds etc.

Although not a serious problem (more of a nuisance really), has anyone experienced this? Or any ideas?

Thanks

• Re: Remembering passwords with 6.3.1
          curtisi

I have, and I have no idea why, I've just learned to type my username and password every time, and I do have LDAP integration configured.

souperstar

I have this same issue in multiple browsers on multiple computers.  Anyone find any kind of a workaround?  I tried Hotfix 6, but it didn't help with this issue.

My best workaround right now was to install the Adobe AIR runtime, followed by the Standalone Console Installer.  These are listed under "Additional Downloads" at the bottom of the LEM Product Downloads page in the Customer Portal.  This allowed for the saving of credentials, albeit not directly in a browser.

jrouviere

No work arounds or fixes that I'm aware of.  And to my knowledge none of the hotfixes are related to this issue.

I suggest contacting support and make sure you have a ticket logged so that if it is being worked on you can be notified when there is a fix.

1 of 1 people found this helpful