This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Custom report to show SolarWinds objects with current - or scheduled - supressed alerts

I am looking for EITHER custom SQL/SWQL query OR a way to put together a Web-based Report Manager report showing me all objects in maintenance mode with either current or scheduled (in the future) suppressed (muted) alerts.  As you know the ability to mute alerts is a new feature with NPM 12.1.  This is a great feature indeed, the ability to suspend triggering alerts.  So I would like to run a report of all objects in SolarWinds that either are or are scheduled to go into maintenance mode with muted alerts.  And by objects I mean nodes, interfaces, volumes, applications, transactions, etc...basically anything that you can click on 'Maintenance Mode' in web GUI.  And again, this is different than showing specific objects in SolarWinds (like nodes or applications) which are unmanaged.  That has been discussed bunch of times and I think I can run a report for unmanaged nodes relatively easily.  This is different.  Thanks!