This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

root reason of: System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.

How to find which entry in VoipJobInfo table has caused bellow error?

How can I ensure that the table is the reason of the problem?

I'd like to be sure that I have to before I would follow recommendation from VNQM Business Layer failed to start - MindTouch https://support.solarwinds.com/Success_Center/VoIP_Network_Quality_Manager_(VNQM)/VNQM_Business_Layer_failed_to_start

Problem description from BusinessLayerHost.log:

2017-04-26 08:19:55,528 [7] ERROR SolarWinds.BusinessLayerHost.PluginInstanceAppDomain - Plugin "VNQM Business Layer" failed to start.

System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.

Server stack trace:

at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)

at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)

at SolarWinds.Orion.IpSla.BusinessLayer.ServiceMonitor.UpdateEngines()

at SolarWinds.Orion.IpSla.BusinessLayer.ServiceMonitor.Start()

at SolarWinds.Orion.IpSla.BusinessLayer.VoipBusinessLayerPlugin.Start()

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink._PrivateProcessMessage(IntPtr md, Object[] args, Object server, Object[]& outArgs)

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.SyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg)

Exception rethrown at [0]:

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)

at SolarWinds.BusinessLayerHost.Contract.BusinessLayerPlugin.Start()

at SolarWinds.BusinessLayerHost.PluginInstanceAppDomain.Start()

2017-04-26 08:19:55,528 [7] INFO  SolarWinds.BusinessLayerHost.PluginInstanceAppDomain - Starting plugin: "WLHM Business Layer"