This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

User unable to login

Hello all

I have a weird issue where the last few times I have created a user they have been unable to login. We are using Active Directory and I know their accounts are not logged out. When I initially setup the NCM and used AD login everyone worked fine, however any new people are not able to login.

I am scratching my head and am wondering if anyone else has seen this behavior before..?

Edit:

It seems that we have to add them to the actual windows server users as admin in order for them to login. Is this typical?

• Local admin shouldn't be required, only the log on local privilege, which your admin membership is accomplishing. Have a AD administrator create a SolarWinds OU to allow log on local privilege for non-admins. Put your SolarWinds box in there, gpupdate, enjoy.