This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

How to remove SQL servers from my top 10 list.

After rebuilding solarwinds I went for a sleeker, simpler look.

I have basically:

- Groups

- top 10 nodes CPU

- top 10 nodes Hard drive usage.

- top 10 nodes Memory

Most of this list is filled by SQL - which is acceptable, but as I know SQL will always use High CPU - is there a way to remove these servers?  I'd like it so that you never see anything that you know will always be of high CPU/memory usage,

My only options are:

Remove the node (NO)

Create a custom chart that removes the SQL portion of CPU's used/other stuff.

Or never have it displayed.

If anyone has managed to do this then that would be appreciative to know this.

Thanks in advanced.

• I am assuming you are using the Top 10 Resources in Orion.  Assuming this is correct, if you edit the resource, you can filter for whatever you want or don't want to see.

pastedImage_0.png

• The thing to me in my weird brain is that the option is not standard for all top nth.  So the top 10, top 25, top xx.  It makes sense if they made all of these option universal.

Which, now that I think about it, I might have bl00dy answered my own question as to why I cannot edit something:  The option might not be there on the chart.