This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Increased wait times

Hi,

After upgrade DPA to v11 our wait times for all SQL Servers are wrong,. all wait times have increased with huge values. We have perform an upgrade and a clean installation. Any advise will  we appreciated as the installer comeplted with no errors and followed DPA manual step by step.

Thanks.

• The install was done on 14th April.

• Definitely not expected behavior - did you file a ticket with Support already?  

What version did you upgrade from?

• Hi, yes we did and you advice us to do a repair install, option which was not available and we did a clean install.

We had v9 and installed v11 using actual repository.

DPA repair.png

• igcalvo​,

I had advised to re install because of this error we are seeing. If the repair option is not coming up for you I would un install and reinstall. I am also happy to help you with this on a meeting and see if we can get you resolved. The logs you sent do not have all the items I would normally see in them. This looks like DPA isn't summing data Please schedule with me in the case you entered.# 1137510 

ERROR  (2017-03-15 10:14:18,522.EDT) [repositoryManager-thread-44] [server01] DatabaseManager - Error adding database

oserver.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'databaseMonitor' defined in class path resource [spring/idc-monitor.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'quartzScheduler' while setting bean property 'quartzScheduler'; nested exception is oserver.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'quartzScheduler' defined in class path resource [spring/idc-monitor.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'core-trendManager' while setting bean property 'jobListeners' with key [1]; nested exception is oserver.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'core-trendManager' defined in class path resource [spring/idc-core-services.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'trendSummarizerService' while setting bean property 'summarizerService'; nested exception is oserver.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'trendSummarizerService' defined in class path resource [spring/idc-core-services.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.Exception: No service class name defined for database type 'Unknown'!

• Hi JaminSQL,

answering your questions:

" If the repair option is not coming up for you I would un install and reinstall." emoticons_happy.png yes there were not another option so that is we did, uninstall everything and start from scratch.

"The logs you sent do not have all the items I would normally see in them." just followed the same procedure that last time we did, Options-Support-all logs zipped option.

"This looks like DPA isn't summing data ", it is summig data as the graphs keep growing but the values are wrong.

"Please schedule with me in the case you entered" How do I do this?

Thanks in advance.