This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Component Monitor using an SQL Query

Hi,

I am so confused on this request from a user. They have a Bash Script running but it it sends an alert to them even if the SQL query returns nothing. So they want to use NPM instead. So I am trying to figure this out and boy am I confused.

The alert they want it be is something like this:

ALERT: OSM long running or poison order found!

He sent me the script they use but in a discussion they say forget the script they need 2 sql queries ran and an email sent if the query returns something.

Here is one of the scripts:

select ooh.order_seq_id, oh.reference_number, ot.task_mnemonic, oh.ord_state_id, os.mnemonic, oh.ord_creation_date,

count(*) from om_hist$order_header ooh, om_task ot, om_order_header oh, om_ospolicy_state os,OM_ORDER_FLOW oof1

where ooh.task_id = ot.task_id and

ooh.order_seq_id  = oh.order_seq_id and

oh.order_seq_id = oof1.order_seq_id and

oof1.task_id = ot.task_id and

oh.ord_state_id = os.id and

os.id in ( 4, 5) and

trunc(ooh.timestamp_in) = trunc(sysdate)

group by ooh.order_seq_id, ot.task_mnemonic, oh.ord_state_id, oh.ord_creation_date, oh.reference_number, os.mnemonic having count(*) > 250 order by count(*) desc

the other is:

select order_seq_id,count(order_seq_id) from (select order_seq_id from om_order_amendment oa

where oa.skipped_amending = 'N' and

oa.compensation_completion_date is null and

oa.compensation_start_date is null )

group by order_seq_id having count (*) > 1

Anyone have any ideas?????