This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Trial for NPM and NTA

Hi all,

i want to ask you all how to use NPM and NTA for trial, so i will describe like this :

I already have source for NPM 12.0 version, and i already success install it with evaluation mode. next i want to install NTA so i go to the solarwinds.com and download for the installer, and after fill the registration form i can downloaded installer. But the problem starts here, when i want to install NTA installer (on the same server as NPM) it's ask for newer version for NPM wich is 12.0.1 but when i want to upgrade my NPM it says i must go to the support portal and download newest NPM installer. Unfortunately i can't register on support portal because i not yet buy a product for this module. can anyone give me explanation about this ? I mean the first thing i wanna do is try this module (NPM & NTA) before purchase it for my customer.