0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 14, 2016 6:56 AM by marat.isyanov

Orion

marat.isyanov

Hi, I am using SolarWinds Orion Core 2010.1.0 SP1, NCM 6.0, NPM 10.0.0 SP1 installed on VM. When I open it from web and log in, it tries to get me to Home - Summary.  After some time I get Error:

The Orion website is currently unable to display this page. Orion polling and alerting services often continue running, though this page cannot be displayed. Please take the following steps to attempt to alleviate the issue:

1. Log in to the website again and navigate to another Orion page, allowing you to isolate the error to this page.
      2. Ensure the Orion services are still running.
      3. Check that your SQL Server is still running and accessible.

Please notify SolarWinds of this error. We will address and help you fix the issue.

Your specfic error is:

Request timed out.

All other menus - working really fast. I can open Settings menu, I can open All sub-menus from Home (Top10, events,Alerts, syslog etc) but Only not Summary sub-menu.

From Network Menu I can open Top 10, Overview very fast. But NPM summary - opens extremely slow, and very often gives same error as Home Summary -

Your specfic error is:

Request timed out.

Please help me to somehow optimize this, or do something to make it work. All options appreciated.