This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Solarwinds High Availability - Migrate multiple interfaces

Hi.

I have and NPM+SAM+NTA environment in production, I upgraded to NMP V12.01 and SAM 6.3 and have the need to deploy the high availability, i thought i did until i realized how it works,  my problem is this.

I have 2 Virtual servers, made the deployment  of High availability, i have a virtual IP until that point everything is ok

The primary server have 4 Interfaces with different Vlans pointing to other network subnets, this was done this way, since we have separated networks for some clients we monitor in our datacenter.

For example.

Network 1 - have the internal IP addres 10.30.xxx.xxx - this is the primary interface and have a 1 to 1 NAT to a public address, this is the "Virtual pool Address"

Network 2 - have the internal IP addres 172.30.xxx.xxx - This is the Management Network, this one goes Backups, Monitoring, replication with HA and Database connection

Network 3 - have the internal IP addres 192.168.xxx.xxx - Dedicated interface for one of our clients network

Network 4 - have the internal IP addres  172.31.xxx.xxx - Dedicated interface for one remote client network

The network 1 have the default gateway wich is a firewall

We have static routes of the network segments of Network 3 and 4, to reach those subnets through a gateway, for example in network 3 is a MPLS Router

My problem with High availability is, ¿Can the module switch those IP addreses to the secondary? i cannot put a different IP address in the secondary server, for example in Network 4, i have 250 agents pointing to the IP of the Primary server.

¿Any ideas?

Regards