This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Expanded checklists

Hello,

I hope someone can help.

I have a small minor issue with the new checklists feature. It looks great and I really want to use it, however some of our "checklists" are longer than 10 items. In the past we have just used custom fields for our checklists, which did the job, but would really like to use the new checklists feature going forward but the 10 items limit is a little problematic.

Is it possible to increase the limit?

Many Thanks,

Rhys

Parents
  • pabely is correct. Also note that checklists in WHD 12.6.0 are a brand new "V1" feature. So additional use cases and expansion of it should hopefully come in the future. For now there is already a Feature Request you could upvote to move the max to 25 items vs the current limit of 10.

• pabely is correct. Also note that checklists in WHD 12.6.0 are a brand new "V1" feature. So additional use cases and expansion of it should hopefully come in the future. For now there is already a Feature Request you could upvote to move the max to 25 items vs the current limit of 10.

Children