This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Clients Using Agent - 0

I have installed Patch Manager on my WSUS server and successfully deployed agents to all our systems. Although the Agents module reports nothing but zeros in every category. It reports 'clients using agent - 0', even though I have the agent installed on every client. The other categories report 'data not available'. Am I missing another bit of configuration that needs to be done for this section of the console?

UPDATE: After performing and inventory on all our systems, I've now learned that the agent is an optional install for devices not connected to the domain.

• The agent is also used if you want to only have the 1 port open rather than the dynamic ports.  You can use the regular client components for workgroup computers without the agent also, you dont need the agent for non domain PCs, its just there as an option.