This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Trying to create a dashboard in power BI using data from WHD tables

FormerMember
FormerMember

does anyone know if there are any other tables other than the tables in WHD? what about the ability to create a dashboard in Solarwinds Web Help Desk? There are so many reports, and I was looking to extract information from some of the reports to see an overview of open, resolved, closed, and maybe unresolved. then drill down to see departments and\or locations.

HELP!

• I was able to accomplish this using some custom properties, and Power BI.

The challenge comes when trying to integrate it back into Solar-winds as part of the dashboard.

It follow the usual pivot rules.

Create the connection to your Orion Database and connect to:

1. Nodes Table
    2. Interfaces
    3. DailyNodeAvailability
    4. Interfaces
    5. InterfaceAvailability_Daily
    6. InterfaceAvailability

It should learn the associations by NodeID if not , create the connections.

The map is from BING, and based on a list that I created with all the Lat/Long details provided.

PowerBI -Orion .JPG

In my operational version I add site contact, and other specifics to help in trouble shooting.

I am playing around with pulling the Group and or Node url's so i can launch directly to Orion from the Dashboard.

I hope this helps some one.

B1...