I would recommend to create a network sonar discovery with only those devices that you want to modify, and when dinamically selecting the interface, create a filter that only imports interface fe0/5 (or whichever interface you need). After that I would go to manage nodes, change view to interfaces and then do a search for fe0/3 and delete them (just the ones you need to delete).
- Settings -> Network Discovery
- Complete all steps with the nodes you need to reconfigure
- Once the sonar disvovery has finished, under the interfaces tab, click advanced settings and create a query like:
(probably more sofisticated)
4. Finish process
After these steps, you just need to remove the old interfaces, the best way is:
- Settings - > Manage nodes
- Change to interfaces
3. search for fe0/3 and delete the ones you don't need any more.
I hope you find this useful.
Installation | Consultancy | Training | Licenses
It works using your proposition
Many thanks !