This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

IPAM chart? Er...embedded chart. I am unsure. Advice please.

Good afternoon. 

I am wondering if you could possibly assist me in an issue I am having.  We are building a new sharepoint infrastructure and would like some solarwinds embedded 'stuff' included in it.  Some of this would be a chart tat's embedded in a frame within IPAM itself.  For the love of me, I cannot find the element to embed it into a new web page.  Forgive the name, I was angry because my mouse pointer was being ridiculous.

Anyways, below is how I would like it to look in a dynamic fashion - so that if you remove or add and IP address it will adjust the figures as per.

Right now I have tried to remove the item via the inspection tool.  I thought of other things that didn't work  - such as copy and paste the whole item into a new web page.  Small things like that.

For the love of me, I have no idea how they have hid it, but they have done a very good job with it.

Has anyone had the fortune of doing what I would like to do?  If so, how was it done?