0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 19, 2016 10:37 PM by mesche

Problems updating Alert Central

mesche

I just installed the Alert Central VM (VMware version) and am trying to update it to the latest version.  In the UI it shows that I am on version 1.1.6, and that an update is available.  From the appliance management URL, it shows Appliance Version:1.1.7.750.  When I click "check for updates," it always returns the following error: 

Last Check:

Failed to check for updates(Error downloading manifest. Please contact your vendor. The requested URL returned error: 404 URL: http://downloads.solarwinds.com/solarwinds/Release/AlertCentral/Updates//manifest/manifest-latest.xml) on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 5:12:48 PM GMT-05:00

The VM is on a server subnet with no restrictions on internet access, and I verified that it has the proper IP and DNS settings.  After being unable to get online updates to work, I downloaded the update ISO image and attached that to the VM.  I then changed the update source in the appliance management update page and told it to check for updates.  From there the update check seems successful, but it says there are no updates available. 

I have tried a number of variations on the update source URL, but the first attempt failed using the default settings. I already rebooted the VM as well with no change.

Any assistance would be appreciated.  Thanks.