0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 18, 2016 8:04 AM by netadmin@medcompnet.com

Unable to populate the Computer View- An item with the same key has already been added

netadmin@medcompnet.com

I'm using Patch Manager 2.1.0.1087. If I go to Enterprise > Update Services > UPDATESERVER > Computers and Groups > All Computers and then click on any group below that, I get a dialog box with the title: Unable to populate the Computer View.

There is a section that reads "An item with the same key has already been added"

Then there is another section that reads:

Source: mscorlib

Exception occurred at 10/18/2016 8:58:11 AM: An item with the same key has already been added.

Stack:    at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)

at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.OnDeserialization(Object sender)

at System.Runtime.Serialization.ObjectManager.RaiseDeserializationEvent()

at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectReader.Deserialize(HeaderHandler handler, __BinaryParser serParser, Boolean fCheck, Boolean isCrossAppDomain, IMethodCallMessage methodCallMessage)

at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter.Deserialize(Stream serializationStream, HeaderHandler handler, Boolean fCheck, Boolean isCrossAppDomain, IMethodCallMessage methodCallMessage)

at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter.Deserialize(Stream serializationStream)

at Csla.Core.ObjectCloner.Clone(Object obj)

at Csla.Core.BusinessBase.GetClone()

at Csla.BusinessBase`1.Clone()

at EminentWare.UI.Controls.UpdateServerConfiguration..ctor(UpdateServerConfiguration rhs)

at EminentWare.UI.Controls.UpdateServerConfiguration.Clone()

at EminentWare.UI.Controls.UpdateServicesServersMonitorCache.GetServer(Guid deviceid)

at EminentWare.UI.MMC.Controls.ComputerViewControl.GetAllComputerCounts()

at EminentWare.UI.MMC.Controls.ComputerViewControl.HandleComputerTextForDescriptionBarText()

at EminentWare.UI.MMC.Controls.ComputerViewControl.PopulateControls(DataSet results)

at EminentWare.UI.MMC.Controls.ComputerViewControl.PopulateComputersGrid(DataSet results, Exception inex)

How do I resolve this?

Thanks!

Dan