Sure thing, Unfortunately we couldn't fit it into 12.5 so this is lined up in the next release (following 12.5 about to be released). I will further review with development and work to ensure it remains in focus.
1 of 1 people found this helpful
Please do consider my other ideas as well.
Just posting link here for your information.
- Ticket Approval process should be visible to clients
- There should be an asset dashboard in Web Help Desk
- There should be an option for minimum Disapprovers or Reject CAB members. (One CAB member rejection should reject the ticket) (Case # 1060052 - Rejection of ticket if one member of CAB rejects the ticket)
Thanks for the feedback. I particularly like the asset dashboard idea and will be looking more into this since we are currently looking at Assets within the product. Polling was genius!
My initial thoughts are to leverage WHD Dashboards and allow adding asset type widgets.
Question is - what OOB widgets would you like to see in a dashboard?
mbussey thats a great idea,
Few suggestions for Assets and tickets dashboard as well
For Tickets :
- Approval Info
- Approval Record
- Ticket with Attachments
- My Requests
- Tech Requests
- Client requests
- Ticket Location
For Assets :
- Manufacturer/Modal Count
- Location wise Asset type count
- Room wise Asset type count
- Department wise asset count
- Department HOD (Custom field) wise asset count
I hope this will help you and we are looking forward for asset dashboard in new upgrade.
Thanks and Regards,