Setup>E-mail set e-mail layout to simple.
Client E-Mail LayoutConfiguring the Client E-Mail Layout defines how much
detail Clients see when receiving Web Help Desk ticket emails.
Configure client e-mails selecting one of the following formats:
- Simple mail format, which does not include ticket details.
- Detailed mail format, which includes ticket details such as priority
Customize the following options as needed:
- Include Recipient Section specifies whether single-note e-mail sent
to clients includes a section listing all the e-mail recipients.
- Note Limit defines the maximum number of ticket notes included in an
- Reveal Tech E-Mail Address indicates whether or not to reveal Tech
email addresses in the client interface and in the email Web Help Desk
sends to clients. If Reveal Tech E-Mail Address is unchecked, the list
shows recipient names without email addresses. When this option is checked,
the list shows recipient names and e-mail addresses.
On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 10:01 AM, byrona <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thanks wdkunkel; however, this still sends the details put in the notes to the client. What I want is for the system to only send an email saying "Your ticket # has been updated, please login to the web portal <web portal URL> to see details".
Do you know of a way to configure this?
It looks like i can add notes to a ticket without checking the box to send to the client but still leave the note as visible to the client. Then I can add another note and send it to the client and choose to send the note only, not the full details of the ticket. This isn't the best solution but it works.