0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 11, 2016 5:37 AM by esther.haenen

Can not delete a managed computer

esther.haenen

I want to delete several managed computers,

under enterprise -> managed computers, i select the computers

choise "delete managed computer"

i get the pop-up and choise delete, and close (after a while)

But computer is NOT deleted

Task History:

Computer:  Data Grid Server (SERVER)

Object:  managementgroup

Source:  DOMAIN\SERVER

Failed to send partitioned task to automation server SERVER.DOMAIN. Reason: rpcsessionmanagerproxy::instance()->execute() failed with Exception. Message: AutomationServerJobOrchestrator::ManufactureJobs() failed. Unable to get credential information for Task ID: 835e9d93-0cfd-46a0-bd4f-f7d7ae33ea65 and Scope: SERVER. Call Stack: at EminentWare.Core.Server.Jobs.AutomationServerJobOrchestrator.ManufactureJobs() at EminentWare.DataGridServer.Executive.AutomationServerJobManager.SubmitTask(RequestContext rc) at EminentWare.DataGridServer.Executive.DataGridServerCommunicationsInterfaceImplementation.DispatchToAutomationServer(OperationDispatchInfo odi, OperationResults operationresults) at EminentWare.DataGridServer.Executive.DataGridServerCommunicationsInterfaceImplementation.EminentWare.DataGridServer.Channel.IDataGridServerCommunications.DispatchCall(OperationDispatchInfo odi, OperationResults operationresults) at EminentWare.Core.Server.RPC.rpcsessionmanagerproxy.execute(OperationDispatchInfo odi)