This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

NCM Policy Report -- Graphical Output (Print/File/etc)

This seems incredibly obvious, but I cannot find a reasonable way to do it:

Policy Report looks beautiful on the screen. Lots of little "i"s in circles to show Information items. Great!

However: I need some way to record this output, and hopefully show it to someone else.

"Export to PDF" --- this is a bad link/function; it actually does a Screen Capture, completely ignoring the actual contents of the Report.

"Export --> CSV" --- well, the data is there, but putting in full strings instead of the little "i"s makes it unreadable; and there is a major parsing error that sometimes creates three rows instead of one.

"Export --> XLS" --- pretty much the same thing, only there is no parsing error.

Yes; I could take the XLS and write code to manipulate it where I want it; but that's a bother and would probably break every time anyone touched anything.

Surely I am not the only one who needs a nice, pretty, printed color report to show to management that things are good/bad/on fire?