2. How large is your IT shop? (Small (1-250 elements); Medium (251 – 2000 elements); Large (2001 to 10000 elements); Extra-large (greater than 10,000 elements)
3. Which SolarWinds product are you writing this review for?
Database Performance Analyzer
4. What problem were you trying to solve when you purchased?
High CPU and I/O consumption
5. Did you consider options other than SolarWinds? Who?
6. How are you using the product and what benefits have you seen?
We are using the product to identify the top SQL and events wait in our production Database in one of the biggest projects we have in Dallas for LBJ and NTE Road side.
It was very easy to see the Top SQL that would need the immediate attention to our Developers, to see the recommendations and the execution plan, the ability to rename the SQL to see the improvements in the graphs.
To see the top waiting event and explanation in how to address the problem.
We are very happy with tool to give us the option to generate daily reports and generate alerts.