0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 22, 2016 9:40 AM by datsde

Spread the Word - VMAN

1.       What was life like before using SolarWinds?  - Monitoring was done manually or via scripting.
      2.        Which SolarWinds product(s) saved your bacon? - Virtualization Manager (VMAN).
      3.        Did you consider other options, and why did you choose SolarWinds? - Price and Features
      4.       How has life been since you've rolled out SolarWinds in your environment? - Very much better! I can be more proactive instead of reactive, Excellent Product!!

1. What industry is your company in? - Hosted/Cloud Services
      2. How large is your IT shop? (Small (1-250 elements); Medium (251 – 2000 elements); Large (2001 to 10000 elements); Extra-large (greater than 10,000 elements) - Small
      3. Which SolarWinds product are you writing this review for? - Virtualization Manager
      4. What problem were you trying to solve when you purchased? - was purchased before my time
      5. Did you consider options other than SolarWinds? Who? - I previously used vRealize Operations
      6. How are you using the product and what benefits have you seen? - reporting, proactive maintenance