This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Issues regarding the Physical Entities (Serial Number) v2 reports showing multiple eateries

Hi,

I've got some issues on the report call "Physical Entities (Serial Number) v2" that display serial number on my devices and display also the number of stack unit on them.

I have multiple lines for each of my devices "Cisco SF500" within a box. I've put in attachment screenshots "Report_issues" and "Report_issues(2)" that show this issue.

I tried to group there by serial number but I've always those multiple lines under my report. Maybe SQL modification could be the solution ?

Also could I have this report to other devices than Cisco like 3COM, H3C, HP PROCURVE, Allied ?

It could be good because my IT infrastructure is composed of those type of devices.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

attachments.zip