This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

How do I export or save to a file the component monitors including script bodies that are not part of a template, i.e custom modifications for each customer?

How do I export or save to a file the component monitors including script b odies that are not part of a template, i.e custom modifications for each customer?

Or, is there a entity relationship diagram for SWIS showing the links from Component to ExternalSetting?

Thanks.

• Hi vtischuk​,

What you're probably looking for is relation between Orion.APM.ComponentSetting and Orion.APM.ExternalSetting. Even if there are no relations defined in schema between these entites, they can me mapped together as following: Orion.APM.ComponentSettings.Value (string) holds ID of appropriate Orion.APM.ExternalSetting record. I believe query like following could help you solve your problem.

SELECT c.ComponentID, Name, es.Setting as ComponentSetting, est.Setting as TemplateSetting

FROM Orion.APM.Component c

LEFT JOIN Orion.APM.ComponentSetting cs ON c.ComponentID=cs.ComponentID AND cs.ValueType=4

LEFT JOIN Orion.APM.ExternalSetting es ON cs.Value=ToString(es.ID)

LEFT JOIN Orion.APM.ComponentTemplateSetting cts on c.TemplateID=cts.ComponentTemplateID AND cts.ValueType=4

LEFT JOIN Orion.APM.ExternalSetting est ON cts.Value=ToString(est.ID)

WHERE cs.ValueType=4 OR cts.ValueType=4

Robert

• Hi,

That worked perfectly.

Thanks,

Victor