6 Replies Latest reply on Sep 12, 2017 11:05 AM by fluffy midnight

Old, unclosed tickets no longer visible?

magus

Hello:

I think it's to be understood but before anyone asks, I'm the administrator of our Web Help Desk.  When I look at Group Tickets, I see 168 tickets. 

Today, I created three queries to break down the dates that tickets were opened.  I want to look at the much older tickets so we can get them resolved and closed out.  This is how I discovered our problem.

In the query that shows all tickets that haven't been closed or cancelled, it shows a ticket count of 172.  My dashboard, to which I am the administrator of every group, only shows a count of 168.  It looks like we're missing four tickets but the issue is actually much worse.

In the query that only shows tickets that haven't been closed or cancelled and were opened more than 60 days ago, I have a ticket count of 27 tickets.  When I search for those tickets in the Group Tickets tab, NONE of them are there.  If my one query shows a ticket count of 172, which would include the 27 from more than 60 days ago, how is that the Group Tickets tab is only short on total count by 4 tickets?  Why is it short at all?  If I can't see the 27 old tickets in the Group Tickets tab...I'm just confused.

Many these older tickets are assigned to techs but they can't see them in their queue.  They aren't in the Group Tickets tab and they aren't in the tech's queue.  I don't want ANY unclosed tickets to just disappear and not be visible to others like this.  I can't find a way to determine what the Group Tickets tab is filtering on.

Have any of you had issues with others not being able to see older tickets?

Thanks,

Magus