This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Upgrading NPM and applying a Platform Hotfix

Greetings -

We are planning to deploy a requested Platform Hotfix to our servers V2015.1.35100-Hotfix3.  This hotfix requires us to upgrade from NPM 11.5.2 to 11.5.3.  Our environment has a total of 6 servers (Primary, Add, Add, Web, DB, Flow) The servers that won't be used in the upgrade other than to stop services, DB backups is the DB and flow ones.  That leaves me with 4 servers.

My question is would it be advised to move each server to NPM 11.5.3 then right after the install, install the Platform hotfix before moving on to other servers.

I guess my thought processes was to upgrade the environment to NPM 11.5.3 and make sure it was all running without error, then taking it down again and applying the Platform Hotfix.  I know this install can run a couple hours just, trying to make it as speedy and safe as possible.

Regards -