This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Newly Added and Discovered NODES, Volumes, Interfaces and AppInsight Applications

Hi Again, firstly I'll apologise in advanced, as I like to ask a lot of  questions to ensure I gain a correct understanding of the tasks an plans I have for my Solarwinds configuration.

The question this time is.....

I have scheduled discoveries setup, that go out and scan my server VLANS for new NODES. I have set this up to Automatically added active volumes, interfaces and AppInsight instances for IIS.

Is there a report that I can create that could be sent out daily, detailing the newly added discovered and added NODES, volumes, devices and AppInsight Application's?

Please note, I haven't included Network equipment. This is only a server discovery where I want as little User input as possible. However, I would like and Audit in the form of a report of what's been added.

Thanks in Advanced,