This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Is using a Custom Table the only way to have a Customer based report run?

I have made a custom report that gives various elements of a Node's health.   I had to enter the specific node  to make the report.    The end result is a single page report  on a single node. 

The report does not contain a Custom Table or Chart, simply individual elements laid out on the page via columns and rows.

Is there anyway to make this same style of report, that will run for a Customer, who has 100 servers?  With the end result being 100 page report, with each page depicting a single server.

So far the only way I have been able to run Customer level reporting is via a Custom Table using Custom Properties that identify the Customer.

My assumption is it may have to be accomplished via a script.  I have attached a PDF of the end result of the Node report.

Any advice will be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Joe

Joes Test Report.pdf