This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Trying to update Alert Custom Property Flag (Salesforce_Case_Created) with SQL Statement upon an alert getting acknowledged and sorted by trigger time

Hi,

I created a custom property field on the Alert Object, called Salesforce_Case_created. It is basically a flag that I want to get updated on the "All Active Alerts" screen after my Salesforce to Solarwinds integration is finished running. I already setup a custom integration using Python which queries against the Solarwinds Alert Status View table to find the top 1 acknowledged alert sorted by date descending, and creates a case in Salesforce with alert info and custom property information. I have been stuck trying to figure out the best way to flip the Salesforce_Case_created flag, through an update SQL query in my Python script.

For a day or so I have been looking at the AlertConfigurations/AlertConfigurationsCustomProperties tables to see if there is a good linkage between these tables and the alert tables, but haven't had much luck.

Can you guys think of a SQL query or maybe some tables that I might not be considering to accomplish updating one of my 'alert' object custom properties based on an alert getting acknowledged?

Thanks!