This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Drive Space Alerts

HI there!

I hope this question hasn't been asked/answered yet, if so...I couldn't find it, so I apologize in advance.  I do know that there are custom alerts for Disk Free Space which returns values of either % free or space free (in MB).  My question is: is there a way to set up a custom alert in Ignite DPA that also includes the total space for the drive(s)?  For example, if we get an alert that sends out an email stating that there is 10% free space left on the D: drive, it would be beneficial to have in the email how much the total space for that D: drive is without having to take extra steps to get that information?

Thank you emoticons_happy.png

• sorry for my english

I did create "metric custom" for viewer counter of driver space used, well i wrote next code, you try in dev

this query return 1 If one driver > 5

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

declare @drivers as table(ID int identity(1,1), Driver Varchar(5), GBLibres int)

Insert  into @drivers (Driver, GBLibres)

exec XP_FIXEDDRIVES

select Estatus

From (

select

Case when (GBLibres/1024) < 5  then 1 END as Estatus

From @drivers ) as S

Where s.Estatus is not null

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------